via WordPress for Windows app.
Heeyy guys, I hope you are really doing fine. September is coming to an end. The year is and I’m grateful to God for keeping me through.
You’ve probably guessed from the heading what’s this blog post is about. I want to say a really big thank you to Joharally
for distinguishing me. She’s a really good writer and an amazing blogger. If you don’t take my word for it. Check out her blog and find out for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.
the rules for this award:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
3. Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blogs, etc.)
1) We’re all afraid of something, what’s one of your fears?
I’m afraid of being a disappointment.
2) Which celebrity do you think you look like?
I have no idea.
3) Do you prefer muffins or doughnuts?
I prefer doughnuts.
4) What’s your favourite chocolate?
Hmmm, I can’t say. I don’t eat chocolates so much and the ones I do eat, I don’t take notice of their names.
5) On a scale of 1-10, how obssessed with makeup would you say you are?
Definitely 1, I’m not even a tiny bit obsessed . I hardly ever wear makeup. I’m not against it though but I just don’t depend on it. Not being egotistical, I love how beautiful how I’m without it.
6) What’s one language you’ve always wanted to learn?
My cousins are Germans, so I would really want to learn the language for better communication and stuffs. But I would also like to learn how to speak Korean. The movies are not serving as good enough guide.
7) Who’s your favourite Disney princess and why?
Elsa from Frozen. She’s a queen though not a princess. But still my fave. She’s strong, savvy, single and independent. I like the fact that she doesn’t need a man to save and kiss her like most Disney Princess. (I’m looking at you Snow White).
6. Ask your nominees 7 questions
Here they are
1. We’re all afraid of something, what’s one of your fears?
2. Which celebrity do you think you look like?
3. What’s one attitude or thing about people you find disturbing?
4. On a scale of 1-10, how obssessed with makeup would you say you are?
5. What’s one of the toughest choice you find yourself having to make?
6. What’s one thing about celebrities you find overrated?
7. Who’s your favourite Disney princess and why?
My nominees are: And they definitely deserve this.
That’s it for today.