I’m typing this exactly 11:02. For the remaining weeks of the December last year (OMG, I can’t believe we are already saying last year) I took an impromptu blogging break. impromptu because its something I did really thought of, I didn’t tell anyone I just decided to unplug from all sort of social network. Why? I guess I was losing perspective on some certain things. Also with my blogging, what do I want to do with it? What is it doing for me? But like someone said “Bloggers help people”, so I guess that’s what I’m doing.
I got to talk to a fellow blogger, she’s has a lovely personality, she’s amazing and got a beautiful blog. Esther of
Estheradeniyiblog and talking with her helped me figure some stuffs out. I think I was focusing a lot on trying to be like others, I forgot what its like to be me.
A friend told me that in the period I went off, I’ll definitely lose followers and readers and I totally accept it, so I’m grateful to anyone reading it.
I blog because I like it. It’s fun, I like because it’s fun but it’s a new year and I plan to take it a bit seriously. How? By scheduling my post.
I have decided to start scheduling my post and honestly I’m a pretty busy person. So I’ve come up with for the now, posting twice every week. Yea! You’ll be hearing from me twice every week. Maybe more, okay I can’t promise that. I still haven’t figured out the particular days but when I do you’ll know. That’s what we do when we are young you know, we live our lives still figuring out.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, and I don’t know about you but I’m pretty excited about it. I should probably scribble this out on a piece of paper but then again, I want to share it with you guys. So here are my new year resolutions in no particular order.
1. Be a better singer: I love singing and I definitely love when I sound good while doing it. There are three categories of singers; the good, the bad and the untrained. There’s so much room for improvement for me. So I got a PDF file its “90 days to become a better singer” and I attended a few online classes. So the plan is to practice.
2. Learn a Skill: I thinking weaving hair. I have no idea who I’m learning from but we’ll see what pops up.
3. Study 100%: It’s my first year of uni and I plan to study real hard. I don’t know if that sounds cliché but It’s my plan. I refuse to take my study for granted.
4. Regular Fitness routine: So I recently started this 100 crunches in two weeks and it’s really hard and painful for me but the results will be worth it. Also other fitness routine I plan to try out. I’m not losing weight or anything.I just want to take care of my physical health. I think my greatest challenge is following things through but we will see.
5. Work on my manuscript: So I have some few uncompleted manuscripts so I’m making this year my year of working and possibly finishing them.
6. Build a better relationship with God.
So what are your new year resolutions? You can even do a post and tag me, I would love to read it.
Wishing you the best of 2018.