Hey guys, how you all doing? I hope September is treating you well. For me, it has been so far,so good but it can be better.
I want to start up by apologizing for my long absence, long time, no see, right? I have been having a few issues at home but thank God things are falling into pleasant places. Thanks a lot guys, for sticking around.
I have been nominated for this blogger award and I feel really good about it. I started this blog on the last week of June this year, so far I’m really happy with the progress I’m making. Though I challenging myself to post more regularly. Right now, I do one or two blog post every week. So I’m challenging to making it at least three post in a week.
I own the honour of this award to Elizabeth @ notsoperfectstudent nominated for the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD. I’m really thankful and it feels really good. So please go check out Elizabeth’s blog, she’s an amazing blogger and has exactly what you need as a student.,
The rules of the One Lovely Blog Award are simple:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them.
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I don’t like running.
2. I do not like gossips and I try as possible not to gossip about people.
3. I hate when someone lies to my face.
4. I haven’t really travelled before.
5. When I was younger, I always wanted a dragon that I could fly on and have the ability to control water and ice. Then my dragon and I would be able to communicate telepathically. Funny! It was a childhood fantasy. I had just watch this cartoon, I can’t remember the name.
6. I just re watched the Avatar:legend of Aang series and it was totally hilarious. Re watching the series was one of the best decision I made this month.
7. I’m not much of a talker but when I’m angry and you get me to talk, there’s is no stopping me. Oh, and when you get me to talk about books
So I nominate
the million dollar girl blog
An infinite book world
The maximo blog
Claire Yang writes
The shining gem
Master of spice and everything nice
With all my love,
* * *
Thanks to mum and Vincent for always sharing their mobile data.
Super wife and mummy