Happy new month, everyone. Let’s take a moment to thank God for keeping us through. October, wow, 2018 is around the corner. Also October 1st was Independence Day over here in Nigeria. I read a lot of posts from Nigerian bloggers about Oct.1st and I thought maybe I should I have done one. Anyways, next time.
I have been nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by the beautiful
Amy Eliza l.o.v.e.s . She has a great blog. Her posts has these lovely personalities that makes its fun to read. You really should check it out. Did I mention she also does blog collaboration and gives kickass first dates tips. Oh, I did now.
“an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
So, here they are, the rules for the
Awesome Blogger Award:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Include the reason behind the award.
Include the banner in your post.
Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
1. Where is the one place you feel most like yourself?
At home with my family. It’s the only place I can look ugly and enjoy it.
2. If you could change on thing about yourself what would it be ?
I think I would change,…hmmm…I doubt I would change anything but I would like to be less forgetful.
3. who is your celebrity lookalike?!
You are the second person to ask me this and I still have no idea.
4. what job do you think you would be really good at?
Easy. A tv/radio personality. Reading and reviewing books.
5. What tv shows are you currently watching?
I just finished the Game of Thrones and Avatar:legend of Aang series. I’m thinking of starting Gossip Girl or Girl boss but currently, none.
6. Whats your favourite piece of clothing that you own?
Hmmm…I have no idea.
7. What do you hope never changes?
The connection that’s my family. I hope nothing happens that divides us.
8. What movie can you relate to ?
I can’t really think of any movie right now
9. what are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
A lot of things. Being successful, working my dream job and sharing it with the man that’s just perfect for me.
10. What is your dream?
I think I’ll keep this one to myself. It’s hard to sum it up in few sentences.
So my Questions:
1. What’s one thing you love most about yourself?
2.Where’s the one place you feel most like yourself?
3.What job do you think you would be good at?
4. If you back to the past and change one thing, what would it be?
5. What’s song is currently on the top of your playlist?
6. What do you think has been your best part of growing up?
7. What’s one thing about people you find disturbing?
8. What are you looking forward most in the next ten years?
9. Right now, who’s your biggest fan?
10. Would you choose series or movies?
But first of all, to my blogging community, you all awesome in more ways than one.
And to anyone who wants to do this tag, just make sure to link back to this post so I can read your answers.
Alright guys, so have fun. Wishing you the best in remaining days of this week and never forget, You’re are Awesome.