via WordPress for Windows app.
Hey guys, hope you are having a smashing week? Mine is going a bit stressful. I have been nominated for yet another blogger award and I’m pretty excited about it. The Liebster Blogger Award is a wonderful way to get to know other new bloggers. Thanks a lot to
alikerofmanythings for nominating me. Her blog is awesome. You should really check it out.
Here Are The Rules:
Appreciate the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Let them know that you have nominated them.
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to read minds, know what exactly people are thinking.
2. What is your Hogwarts house?
Haven’t watch the Harry Potter series, so I can’t say.
3. What do you do when you are feeling stressed?
4. Who would you love to see perform live?
5. You get to have dinner with three famous people, dead or alive, who would it be?
Hmmm…I ll have to pick
Chiamanda Ngozi Adichie (she’s my favourite African writer)
6. Do you have any pets?
Not at all
7. Favourite musician?
That’s a really hard one cause I have lot of favourites, so I’m not picking.
8. If you could have one talent/skill, what would it be?
Singing. I’m good at it but I would want to have like that mind blowing singing talent, I’m talking about Celine Dion blow-your-mind
9. Dream profession?
I would love to travel around the world, vist amazingly cool places, interview important personalities and get paid for it.
10. Would you mind sharing a writing tip?
If you want to write, I advise you steer away from distractions (things, persons, places), if not you’ll end up getting distracted and not writing at all.
11. Why do you blog?
First of all, its creative. I plan to be a published writer soon enough so this blog helps me to practise, put me out there and see people’s opinions on little of my write up. WordPress is the only social media am active on, because I find chatting a bit stressful and I really don’t like wasting my time scrolling through people’s photoshop pics.
So here are my questions…
1. What do you do with most of your time when not blogging?
2. Have you ever wished to change lives with someone you know? And I don’t mean a celebrity or a fictional character.
3. If yes, why? If no, why not?
4. If you could have dinner with three famous people, dead or alive, who would they be?
5. Dream profession?
6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
7. What would you never be caught dead doing?
8. How often do you cry?
9. Who would you love to see perform live?
10. Where are you from? (country)
11. Would you rather work at your dream job and never be appreciated or do a job you don’t like but be appreciated?
So my nominees are:
My cup of English tea
The diary of a muslim girl
Doing it natural blog
….there were really so many bloggers I wanted to add to the list but rules are rules…
Looking forward to your answers.
Don’t forget to link it back to this post so I can see them.
Wishing you blessings for every day that goes in this week.