Hey guys, happy new week. It seems I’m behind on all my tags. I’ve been quite busy with admission and clearance wahala. Oh yes, it seems I’m now an undergrad. Proud student of the University of Benin over here.
Now let’s get to it.
I’ve been tagged by
Claire Yang. Thank you very much. Check out her blog, she writes great poetry.
Now let’s get to it.
They are pretty simple.
Answer the following questions.
Tag other bloggers
And they answer the same questions
But from me to you, if you want to interchange the some of the questions with your own when you ask other bloggers, you can. But don’t reduce.
Every tag is supposed to have an official image. I don’t know why this doesn’t.
1. What game consoles have you had?
A few. I’ve had an xbox. Then Nintendo ‘Just Dance’.
2. If you could tame any animal into being your pet, what would you pick?
Still thinking 😔
3. Are you a sexual person?
Now, that is too personal of a question, in my opinion.
4. Foods you despise?
I do not like bananas. It’s not a food though, I know. it’s a fruit.
5. Coolest place you’ve ever visited?
I don’t know. I won’t give the ‘coolest’ title to the places I’ve visited. Some were pretty cool though but coolest is reserved for some where better
6. Why did you first start blogging/YouTube?
I started blogging mostly because I felt like. I had no idea what I was getting into.
7. Favorite item from closet?
My jeans. I love my jeans.
8. Do you prefer a backpack/big bag/small bag/just wallet?
I prefer a small bag. Most things I carry around are my phone, charger, cash, a book and pen. So it must be able to contain those stuffs.
9. Favorite video/computer/phone game?
Do I have a favourite? Hmmm, don’t think so.
10. One celebrity you would sleep with?
Are you serious? None really.
11. Favorite traits for a partner/friend?
Honesty and forgiveness. The last thing I need is a friend who keeps grudges.
12. Your personality?
How do I put it in words? I’m pretty lay back but I set standards for myself and the kind of people I surround myself with. I always put God first. When I want to do something, first question I ask myself, ‘Would God be happy with what I’m about to do?’
13. When’s the last time you took a risk?
My dress to church. A fashion risk.
14. Fashion trend you would never do?
They are a few but I don’t know how to describe them.
15. One physical trait about you that only you notice?
I doubt I have such like that.
16. One emotional trait about you that only you notice?
I don’t care as much as people think I do.
17. 3 weird things about you off the top of your head?
Okay, these things might not be weird but I’m going with popular opinion here.
I tend to laugh at things people don’t think are funny.
I think my laugh is a bit weird.
Sometimes I dance, even when no music is playing. But trust me when I say, I was making my own music in my head.
18. Favorite cheese?
19. 3 things you use everyday that you need?
My Jesus Christ. I don’t think I can survive any day without Him by my side and in my life.
20. Favorite youtubers/actresses/media people?
There is one. She hosted Miss Maliaki, Ghana a few weeks ago. I can’t remember her know. Can you imagine but I’m currently loving her. She also host shows on the Ghana GH1 channel.
21. One thing that makes you happy everyday?
22. One question you wish you could get an answer to?
One? I have plenty concerning the future.
23. Something about your childhood that affects you today?
24. What life is all about for you?
Life isn’t just about living but living it well.
* * *
So I’m tagging anyone and everyone who wants to or feel like doing this tag. Yes, I’m talking to you. Just make sure to link it back to me so I can read your answers.
Remember, don’t overthink it. Just have fun.
Wanna drop your thoughts? You’re totally free.